Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finding inspiration?

For such an inspirational workout, it's been a long time.

The 300 Workout (for time):
  • 25 pull-ups
  • 50 deadlift @ 135lbs
  • 50 push-ups
  • 50 box-jumps
  • 50 floor-wipers @ 135lbs
  • 25 35lb DB Clean & Press (right arm)
  • 25 35lb DB Clean & Press (left arm)
  • 25 pull-ups

Results:
  • Seth - 23:36, as Rx'd
  • Todd - 26:16, 65#DL (34 reps),20"box(30 reps),65# floor wipers (30 reps), 20# C&P, weight-assisted pull-ups (last 25 reps)
  • James - alternate workout, see comments.

4 comments:

James said...

I did the following in my garage today:

Start with a Hill Run…then

4 rounds for time of:
5 x Curtis P Complex, 95#
35 Sit-ups
10 Burpees

Finish with a Hill Run

Curtis P Complex = Hang Squat Clean, R Lung, L Lung, Push Press

Hill is 200m up and 200m back.

27:10. I had originally planned on doing 5 rounds but only finished four. I was running out of time and steam, so I just started the second hill run after the burpees of my fourth round. Pretty gnarly sweat workout!

SethHarder said...

Looks like you're having fun again James. I'm going to have to come check out this Hill sometime.

James said...

For sure Seth! That would be - wait, what's that? OOOHHH, the hill just called you weak! Oooohhhh!

SethHarder said...

Ooooh. Hill! I know you didn't!
It's on!